Saturday, March 21, 2009

Miracles Do Happen...............If You BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey my fellow readers . Well today is Saturday , i woke up and i was lost in the wilderness . Unsure of my future unsure of LIFE . I was so lost ............................ NAH!! i'm just screwing with you . Anyway few days ago I rented fifa 08 on the 360 too bad they didnt have 09 anyway............. I was always playing with myself so............. I decided to ask my homestay"s son to play with me . We played like alot of games but i win all of it . I told him If you can beat me , I'll be so proud of you . My coaching skills hahah . Then today we played the first game Arsenal VS Brazil . Final score Arsenal 4 - 2 Brazil . YEA GO Arsenal !!!!!!!!!!! lol . So he asked me to play some lousy team . Then i was like dont want la damn suck and all . Then he say you scared ar . THen i Was LIKE STUNNED , MY OWN APPRENTICE CHALLENGED ME . SO I TOOK THE CHALLENGE . THE SUPER SATURDAY MATCH DERBY COUNTY vs SPAIN ..........................


JENG
JENG
JENG

~DRUMROLL~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Spain / EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS 2008

VS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2009-03-20

The dude with the white jersey is from DERBY COUNTY the TEAM OF.........................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

BAHHHHHHHHHH SHEEP LOL .


derby county has the worst league points of all time . so this was like a big disadvantage to me . lol


so


LET'S KICK OFF

WITH no commentator lol k

Derby County was in control of the game till my defender lost the Ball to Fernando Torres

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Stupid Leng zai dude SCORED . ZOMG O_O

I was stunned

Spain 1 - 0 Derby County

After that 43 minutes Derby County scored . YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY ( crowds cheering ) lol

Spain 1 - 1 Derby County

HALF TIME

SECOND HALF

I was in control of the game , was damn tense . Then i mispass the ball . TORRES came charging in
so fast all my defenders couldnt keep up with him and got blinded by his lengzai~ness

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Stare COCK AT YOU


THEN! WHILE STARE COCKING AT YOU HE SCORED AGAIN....................... O_O

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AND HE SCORED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

Spain 4 - 1 Derby County

and my stupid housemate dude was giving me all the irritating laugh of his which i kind off getting pissy about . I couldnt take it anymore but what could i do . He will talk cock about me . It was 87.32 minutes . 2 minuted 28 from time , so i said to my self at least get 1 back for the team , so i substituted my left winger with another winger to put in some fresh legs . this is where it all starts ............. first from the keeper i pass it to my left back then i manage to cheong my left back all the to the other side and then i crossed it and then Robert earnshaw scored derby county player . LOL THE CROWD WENT INSANE

Spain4 - 2 Derby County

2 minutes left on the clock , my left back cheong again , dancing his way through Spain's defence andi put it another pin point cross and THEN DERBY SCORED AGAIN LOL
THE CROWD WAS SCREAMING lol (i was screaming)

Spain 4 - 3 Derby County

50 seconds left on the clock . so i cheong through the middle , dribble through the defence shot it straigh to the keeper and it rebounded to my striker , and i finished it . WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i straight away threw controller in the air and scream/run around the house and came back and saw his face that sad sad face i was laughing in joy .

Spain 4 - 4 Derby County

Extra time

I scored 1 . The Feeling was unexplainable . LOL ahvashfgvhasfvashvbahv ahah .

Spain 4 - 5 Derby County

i scored again ahahah ..

Spain 4 - 6 Derby County

lol , so i decided to joke around i tried to score with my keeper but it wasnt meant to be , stupid leng zai torres snatch my ball and scored the open goal

Spain 5 - 6 Derby County

AHAH so must play properly , i use my left winger again . HE DANCED THROUGH THE DEFENCE AGAIN . LEFT ALL THE SPAIN PLAYERS ON THEIR ARSES AND PUTTED IN ANOTHER CROSS IT WAS HEADED AND HIT THE POST . SO I WAS LIKE OMG , IT REBOUNDED TO MY MY MIDFIELDER AND HE FELL AND MADE A TOTAL FOOL OF HIMSELF LOL . RIGHT AFTER THAT . PEEEEP PEEEEEEEEEP PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

FULL TIME AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I DIDNT DO THE POSSIBLE OR THE IMPOSSIBLE
BUT WHERE THE BOTH MEET TO BECOME THE
POSSIMPABLE

THATS RIGHT I DID THE POSSIMPABLE

FINAL SCORE

SPAIN 5 - 6 DERBY COUNTY
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AHAH

That will be all for today my fellow reader

ciaozerz

Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment